Location – Desert Hot Springs, California, East of Palm Drive by half a mile, South of Two Bunch Palms by a short block, and West of Verbena Drive.
The Desert Rose project will consist of 194 three story town homes. The development will be located east of Palm Drive by half a mile, south of Two Bunch Palms by a short block, and west of Verbena Drive in Desert Hot Springs, California. The project is co-owned by Gourley & Gourley and Britanny West. The 194 townhomes are expected to take a year and a half to build once ground has been broken, and they will be constructed in four phases.
Some of the attributes and features of the development will be:
Britanny West will be the architect and developer of this project. The project is currently in plan review at the city, and will continue forward in the permitting process. Further developments will be posted as they occur.
- All units feature a large two-car garage with plenty of storage space
- Each unit will have at least two guest parking spaces in front of their garages
- Each unit has it own private stairway and entry from their garage
- Large living areas on the second floor over the garage include a kitchen, lots of cabinets, family room, and dining room
- The second floor provides a large open kitchen including a large island with a vegetable sink. The countertops are granite and the cabinets are mahogany, cherry and maple and constructed with plywood boxes – no particle boards
- Third floor provides two large bedrooms and laundry and linen closets
- All units will be wired for high speed cable and wiring for Ethernet connections
- All units will have direct security communications to the Gates and the on site 24 hour manager and security office
- The entire site will be fenced and two main entrances will be gated
- The clubhouse will include an office, grounds manager, aerobics and dance Floor, weight room, meeting and media rooms, party kitchen with services to the pool area
- Two common area pools and hot tubs and two tot lots
- Narrow pathways, lined with landscaping and trellises with roses make friendly connections within their neighborhood